Download key generator for Toontrack The Classic EZX HYBRID DVDR AiRISO
AiRISO released *The Classic EZX* from Toontrack, it*s a HYBRID format so it will work on PC and MAC.
With The Classic EZX, Toontrack Music is merging the best of the past and the present to bring your music to the forefront of today.
The Classic EZX is a contemporary sounding drum library, bringing together all that is good about modern recording techniques with the sound of a classic Helios recording console, as known to have shaped the production on albums by bands like The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, The Who and many others.
Be it the slamming 70*s rock song or the slim and tight contemporary pop that tops the charts of today, the sounds of The Classic EZX will sit right in any mix.
* The Kits
* The Classic EZX* features instruments from three fantastic drum brands: Yamaha, Noble & Cooley and Craviotto.
* The Console
* The Helios has aptly been dubbed the *Musician*s Choice* of recording consoles and is still after almost 40 years in existence considered one of the best sounding of all time.
* The People
* The Classic EZX* was produced by Peter Henderson (Paul McCartney, Rush, Frank Zappa, Jeff Beck, Tina Turner, Ringo Starr) and Chris Whitten (Edie Brickell, The Waterboys, Paul McCartney)
* The Unique Mic Setup
* Two interfaces and two EZX*s in one! The Classic was recorded using two different setups; one contemporary multi microphone and one with only four microphones, a so called *4 mic setup*. This setup is what helped shape the unique and organic production on many big albums of the 70*s * a sound that is making an evident resurgence in the music at the top of the charts of today.
* The MIDI
* The Classic EZX* comes with two extensive libraries, played by Peter Fredlander as well as Chris Whitten himself. Peter*s library is organized as different songs with variations of 4-8 bar building blocks. Each song also features a Jamtrack of the full song from start to finish. In Chris*s library, he*s laying down his patented groove by revisiting some of the greatest nalkxava hits of his stunning recording and touring history
System Requirements: * Windows XP, PIII/Athlon 1,8GHz with 512 MB of RAM
Mac OS X 10.4, G5 1GHz with 512 MB of RAM
2 GB free hard disc space, DVD drive. A working EZdrummer* version 1.2.0 or a Superior Drummer* 2.1 (or above) installation.