Download key generator for CDRoller 9.00.50
- a program that makes unreadable discs workers. The main origin of such CD - damage, improperly recorded sessions from multisession CD, finalayzing executed with errors. The main feature of the program CD Roller is a direct appeal to the hardware of the drive, bypassing the existing applications Windows. Thanks to low-level methods and algorithms for CD Roller can read data
which in the usual form seen as a spoiled piece and / or loss of data. As one of the variants of these algorithms - to change speed CD-ROM-drive.
CDRoller program allows you to: * read unreadable discs (incorrectly recorded or scratched);
* test drives for various problems;
* create data files that are stored on disks and look at them the necessary files without inserting the disc itself;
* to copy music from CDs, etc.
Supports recovery discs created with drag and drop programs, such as Adaptec DirectCD and Nero Burning ROM, even recorded in multisession. Finds and recovers files on UDF-ROM. Works with CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA, Mixed-Mode CD, Stamped Multisession CD, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD + R, DVD + RW.
It includes the following utilities: * Data CD browser and content reader - a file manager disk, showing the maintenance
* CD-ripper - software for copying audio tracks to your hard drive. This tool "sees" CDA tracks as normal files, which can be copied to a hard drive;
* CD-tester - utility, test the CD-ROM for efficiency;
* CD-cataloguer - cataloger of compacts;
* CD Data Rescue - utility that allows you to recover information from damaged CD. In the event that data recovery is impossible, CD Data Rescue will copy the undamaged part of the file or directory.
is a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD / DVD data recovery. CDRoller supports industry-standard ISO 9660 file system, including Microsoft's extensions for long file names support, so-called Joliet extensions. CDRoller also supports the discs formatted in UDF file system, including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01 and also so-called UDF Bridge format. Support of wide set of CD, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD formats such as: CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode CD, Stamped multisession CD, CD-MRW ( "Mt. Rainier" CD-RW), DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD + R, DVD + RW, DVD-RAM.
What's new in the version 9?
Added an ability to create and manage an own image file. Key features: - Allows to use many different drives on the different computers to read the bad disc (CD, DVD or Blu-ray one), adding the data that each new drive can read.
- Skips the sectors that have been successfully read before.
- Extremely increases a reading speed if you manage your disc many times.
- Works with audio and mixed (data + audio) CDs too.
Added an ability to get a few copies of Recover DVD Video option, running CDRoller from the Command Line with "/ rdv" and "/ drive letter" parameters. For example, CDRoller.exe / rdv / d. That allows to work with a several drives simultaneously and speed up the data recovery if you have a lot of problem DVD-video discs.
The old Test Disc option updated. Added expected support of UDF discs.
Disc properties dialog updated: - Added DVD Media tab with an additional info for advanced users.
- Fixed a bug for write-once UDF disc (CD-R, DVD-R, DVD + R, DVD + R DL, DVD-R DL, BD-R) when a track was marked as UDF under TOC Tracks tab but UDF file system was not placed on this track.
File properties dialog updated. Added UDF Records tab with an additional info for advanced users.
File Open and File Save dialogs support new "Vista style" under Windows Vista or 7. You can find these dialogs in the different options of CDRoller. For example in Split Video, Test Disc, Resume, Append and many others.
Fixed an old bug when some dialogs accidently hid their components under Windows Vista / 7.
Support of Windows 95/98/ME/NT4 is officially canceled. If you're registered user and still need a version of CDRoller that supports an old Windows, please contact our Support Dept.