Download key generator for mIRC 7.19
mIRC 7.19 Final Incl. Patch
mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more. mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
mIRC 7.19 has been released! (March 7th 2011)
This is a small update that addresses a number of important issues that have been reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including: * The identd server issue that prevented identd from working correctly in some situations has been fixed.
* The /window -a command now correctly sets the focus for maximized windows.
* The time-out check that monitors the server connection has been changed so as to decrease the number of 10053 disconnection errors.
* The $findfilen/$finddirn identifiers now return the correct results for large numbers of files and folders.
* The SSL certificate validation issue that resulted in validation errors when connecting to a secure server should now be resolved.
* Other changes and bug fixes.
This update builds on and improves the stability of the new Unicode version of mIRC (see the previous v7.1 release announcement for details).