Download key generator for CDRoller 8.90.95
is a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD/DVD data recovery. CDRoller supports industry-standard ISO 9660 file system, including Microsoft's extensions for long file names support, so-called Joliet extensions. CDRoller also supports the discs formatted in UDF file system, including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01 and also so-called UDF Bridge format. Support of wide set of CD, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD formats such as: CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode CD, Stamped multisession CD, CD-MRW ("Mt. Rainier" CD-RW), DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM.
Features: * Effectively retrieves the data off the discs created by "drag and drop" CD/DVD writing software, such as well-known Roxio (Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat's PacketCD, Sonic Solutions DLA, B's CLiP and others.
* Recovers DVD video and photos, created by a wide set of standalone devices that record directly onto disks, including Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders.
* Includes a built-in Video Splitter. Splits the recovered VOB or VRO files into a several clips (scenes), automatically converting a "raw" DVD-video into MPEG files without loss of quality. Specially tested on the discs, recorded by Hitachi DVD camcorders.
* Burns a new DVD with recovered video that can be played back in the most DVD players.
Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
* Includes a fault-tolerant UDF Reader. Provides direct access to UDF discs, including CDs and DVDs written by old versions of Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD and Drag-To-Disk. Finds and retrieves accidently deleted files, files located in the corrupted folders, files on incorrectly closed disks, etc.
"On-the-fly" unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
* Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
* Includes a built-in CD/DVD data burner. There is no need to run third-party CD/DVD mastering software if you wish to burn a new DVD-video disc or backup your files and folders immediately after recovery. The "Burn" option is integrated into a common shell. Just write a new disc with recovered data shortly, without leaving CDRoller!
* Erases CD and DVD re-writable media. Supports quick and full erase methods.
* Examines disc sectors at low level. Displays the sector content in text, binary, hexadecimal or unicode mode. It also scans all sectors of a disc (selected track or file) for particular data. Recommended for engineering purposes and also for law enforcement and forensic investigators.
* Identifies the lost files on ISO/Joliet discs with the damaged file system (volume descriptors, path tables and directories), using the raw data only.
* Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
* Provides direct access to the hardware, bypassing the Windows File System. Looks for the lost tracks (sessions) every time when you insert a new disc into the drive
* Digitally extracts audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats.
* Tests CD/DVD readability.
* Extracts ISO Image file. Burns ISO Image file to a new disc.
* Catalogs files and folders into CD/DVD library.
* All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive shell.
Support of wide set of CD, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD formats such as: * CD/DVD format CD-DA,
* CD/DVD format CD-ROM,
* CD/DVD format CD-WO,
* CD/DVD format CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode CD,
* CD/DVD format Stamped multisession CD,
* CD/DVD format CD-MRW ("Mt. Rainier" CD-RW),
* CD/DVD format DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM.