Download key generator for Business Contact Manager for Microsoft Outlook 2010
Business Contact Manager (BCM) - a powerful tool for Outlook to manage contacts and customer information.The new version of Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2010 is much more powerful and flexible than the BCM for Outlook 2007. Manage your business contacts, track business opportunities in the sales cycle, to submit personal marketing campaigns and organize their business projects.
Features available in Office 2010: * New users are doing BCM is very convenient and easy to use, contact manager provides functions for visualizing business data with charts and customizable numeric keypad.
* BCM also increases the efficiency of sales management. For example, the automatic accounting clients to determine the most important customers and reduce sales cycle.
* Most importantly, you can change the BCM in accordance with business needs. Customize the shape of BCM with visual designer, create new record types, specify relationship and create their own reports.
Additional Information: The developers initially did not intend this package for multilingual and multi-joint distribution. So nonweak had to work hard to achieve the desired result.
By default, if you initiate the installation via setup.exe in the root, will install 32-bit version of the product. To install 64-bit version, you must run the installation via setup.exe in the folder x64.
It would not be checked when choosing a language pack, place in any case, both languages. But after the installation is child language (approximately 26MB), if desired, can be removed by standard means.
A database created by running the English interface will not open in the Russian version of the program. And vice versa.
Name of Program: Business Contact Manager for Microsoft Outlook 2010 VL RUS-ENG x86-x64 (AIO)
Language: English / Russian
Treatment: not required
System requirements: - Processor 500 MHz or more.
- 256 MB of RAM or more.
- 2,5 GB of disk space.
- Monitor resolution of 1024x768 or more.
- Operating system Windows XP SP3 x86, Windows Vista SP1 x86-x64, Windows Server 2003 R2 x86-x64 installed with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008 SP2 x86-x64 or Windows 7 x86-x64.
- Pre-installed software Microsoft Outlook 2010 (stand-alone program or as part of the extended Microsoft Office 2010)
- For graphics hardware acceleration required DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with video memory to 64 MB and more.