Download key generator for Intel Composer XE 2011
Latest c/c++ compiler from intel- works w/ Xcode 3.2.4. Intel* Composer XE 2011 and Intel* C++ Composer XE 2011 combine optimized compilers with high-performance libraries, advanced vectorization, and Intel* Parallel Building Blocks, speeding and simplifying threading and performance on Linux* and Windows* with the same code base.
Benefits: - Performance - Build faster code with less effort by utilizing optimizing compiler combined with advanced parallel programming models and libraries
- Compatible - Source and binary compatible with Microsoft Visual C++* and GCC.
- Broad Support - Runs on Windows* and Linux* in IDE or standalone.
- Includes Intel Composer XE package which contains the next-generation C/C++ and Fortran compilers (v 12.0) and performance and parallel libraries, Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) 10.3, Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel IPP) 7.0, and Intel Threading Building Blocks (Intel TBB) 3.0.
- The latest Intel C/C++ compiler, Intel C++ Compiler XE 12.0, optimizes for the latest Intel Architecture (IA) processor, code-named Sandy Bridge, with Intel AVX support.
- The package contains Intel Parallel Building Blocks (Intel PBB), which includes advances in mixing and matching task, vector, and data parallelism in applications to better map to the multicore optimization opportunities. The technologies included are Intel Cilk* Plus, Intel TBB, and Intel Array Building Blocks (Intel ArBB) (In beta, available separately).
- Support for vector optimizations with Intel AVX, with SIMD pragmas, and help in auto-parallelization for the highest performance and parallelism on the latest IA multicore CPUs are some additional capabilities.
- Intel Fortran Compiler XE 12.0 also includes several advances, among them more complete support for the Fortran 2003 standard and some support for Fortran 2008 standards, including Co-Array Fortran, vector optimizations with Intel AVX, and help in auto-parallelization, for the highest performance and parallelism on the latest x86 multicore CPUs.
- Intel's performance libraries continue to provide an easy way to include highly optimized and automatically parallel math and scientific functions and data processing routines for high-performance users. The math library, Intel MKL 10.3, contains several enhancements, including better Intel AVX support, a summary statistics library, and enhanced C language support for LAPACK. The data processing library, Intel IPP 7.0, contains improved data compression, improved codecs, and support for Intel AVX and AES instructions.