Download key generator for Soft Graphics Maxon Cinema 4D Studio R12.021
Maxon Cinema 4D Studio R12.021 Build RC32988 Add PlugIns (Full/x32/x64/10.2010)
Size: 762 MB | HF & FS
Cinema 4D Studio
- this is the best thing that MAXON can offer professional 3D-artists. If you are a professional working with 3D-graphics, but you need a little help to quickly and easily achieve amazing results, it is - your choice. Having all the functionality of packet Cinema 4D Prime, Visualize and Broadcast, Cinema 4D Studio also includes advanced tools for working with the characters, hair, physics engine and an unlimited number of clients for rendering on a network. All this means that Cinema 4D Studio can easily cope with any charged project.
Version: R12.021 Build RC32988
Developer: MAXON Computer
Bit depth: x32/x64
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Compatible with Windows 7: complete
Language: Multilingual (Russian present)
System requirements: * OS Windows XP, Vista or 7, running on a system with an Intel or AMD with support for SSE2;
* Mac OS X 10.5.8 or higher, running on the Mac with an Intel;
* 1024 MB RAM;
* Standard installation with the DVD may take up to 2.5 GB of disk space.
In addition to the basic program, which includes a standard set of tools for modeling, texturing, rendering and animation, available components, including additional tools and features: * Advanced Render. Enhanced visualization of scenes, the creation of volumetric objects (clouds, smoke, fog);
* BodyPaint 3D. Tools for creating UV unwrapping and texture maps. (With R10 is included in the basic module);
* Dynamics. Module to simulate the dynamics of hard and soft bodies;
* HAIR. Module for creating hair;
* MOCCA. The module is designed to work on character animation. Includes a system simulation of tissue, morph, different deformer, tools to create a barn, and much more;
* MoGraph. The module is designed to generate and animate objects. Sharpened to create an animated design;
* NETRender. The module allows you to calculate the animation network of computers;
* PyroCluster. Tools for creating volumetric effects. Smoke, dust, etc. (with the R10 is included in the module Advanced Render);
* Sketch and Toon. The module allows you to create nefotorealisticheskuyu render the scene;
* Thinking Particles. The module includes a control system nodes particles.
The most important changes and additions to the Maxon Cinema 4D R12: * The new dynamics. Cinema 4D now has a versatile and easy to use system dynamics of solids based on well proven engine Bullet. Solid bodies, soft bodies and numerous opportunities to connect objects to each other connectors are also unique in its kind, as an option allows you to change the shape of objects of the pressure of the air.
* A linear process. Setting a linear process in Cinema 4D R12 is possible with just one click. Thus, light and color will be computed natural, but also require fewer light sources, and a lower quality setting - as a result you will get better images with less effort.
* Color profiles. The program now fully supports color profiles. This applies to the shaders and textures on one side and displayed on the monitor as well as to the result of rendering the other.
* Light sources IES. With these light sources IES can recreate natural lighting lamps of different manufacturers. Also supported by the photometric parameters of light such as lumens, candela, and color temperature.
* Manager of rendering. Calculating the multiple scenes in a row now seems a much more convenient. You may later choose different camera and render settings, and check the active thumbnail image.
* Manager of the images. Multilateral manager image received in this version has more features. Histogram display, navigator for larger images and full-screen playback of animation.
* New tools for the creation of characters. Inverse kinematics has now dynamic qualities. Cinema 4D Studio provides a new, highly productive tool PoseMorph mixing of different functions.
* New deformer. Also new are the various deformer that can be used for modeling and animation. They provide new ways of bringing objects to the form.
* These units of measurement. 4D now supports real units. Using these objects can be used in other scenes in the correct scale.
* Python. Python programming language is now fully supported and allows users to extend the Cinema 4D additional functions or scripts.