Download key generator for Corel Designer Technical Suite X4 Multilingual Updated
Corel Designer Technical Suite X4 Multilingual Incl. Keymaker | 455MB
Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X4 is the trusted choice for businesses that need to effectively communicate the strengths of their products and services through clear, informative technical illustrations or diagrams. From operation guides and parts catalogs, to schematics, wiring diagrams, assembly instructions, maintenance manuals and architectural presentations, this complete suite allows organizations of any size to create powerful technical graphics—fast!
Corel Designer TechnicalSuite X4 provides industry-leading file compatibility, including 3D CAD import, while delivering precision tools for illustrating, diagramming, bitmap-to-vector tracing, and professional photo editing. With its optimized workflow, multilanguage support, and easy network deployment, this comprehensive suite is equipped to meet the needs of companies that demand technical design excellence. Corel Designer Technical Suite X4 is a member of the CorelDRAW family of products, leveraging the award-winning design power of that graphics suite and extending it with tools and features tailored to the technical illustration workflow. Complete compatibility between the two suites allows CorelDRAW users to work in Corel Designer Technical Suite X4 with almost no learning curve and facilitates a seamless exchange of ideas and information between workflows and departments.
• Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate, Enterprise, and Business (32 Bit and 64 Bit) or Windows XP Home, Professional, Media Edition, 64-Bit or Tablet PC Edition (with latest Service Pack and Critical Updates)
• Pentium III, 800 MHz or AMD Athlon XP
• 512 MB RAM
• Mouse or tablet
• 1024 x 768 screen resolution (768 x 1024 on a Tablet PC)
• CD-ROM drive
• 1.2 GB hard disk space for the default installation
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher
• Corel DESIGNER* X4 - a precision vector drawing and layout application for technical illustrators
• Corel PHOTO-PAINT* X4 - an easy-to-use, professional image-editing program
• Corel* PowerTRACE™ X4 - an accurate bitmap-to-vector image tracing application
• Corel CAPTURE™ X4 - a one-click screen capture utility
• Right Hemisphere* Deep Exploration™ 5.5 CSE - a powerful application that transforms 3D designs into accurate 2D illustrations
• User Guides - for Corel DESIGNER X4 and Corel PHOTO-PAINT* X4 (on CD and as a printed manual in the box)
• 4,000 standard drawing components, categorized in over 75 symbol libraries
• Tutorials - 6 new Corel DESIGNER tutorials, 5 new Corel PHOTO-PAINT tutorials, tips & tricks
Access Technical Design Assets
New! 3D CAD Import
Open and work with 3D designs (including AutoCAD* 3D DWG™ and DXF™, 3DS, VRML, U3D, SketchUp™ files and others) without needing a CAD license or having to navigate a complicated interface.
Optional: Additional native 3D CAD File Format Support
Upgrade to Deep Exploration CCE for direct access to over 80 3D file formats from major CAD systems such as CATIA*, Inventor*, Pro/ENGINEER*, SolidWorks*, Unigraphics* NX and more
Enhanced! AutoCAD DWG/DXF Support
Work with 2D CAD files from your suppliers or customers. Receive support for AutoCAD 2008 and versions dating back to 2.5, plus enjoy enhanced object, layer and hatch fills support.
New and enhanced! File Format Support
Easily collaborate with colleagues and clients thanks to seamless compatibility with commonly used file formats, including new support for Microsoft* Visio 2007, PDF 1.7 and PDF/A, Microsoft* Word 2007, Microsoft* Publisher* and JPEG 2000.
Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM) Support
Import and export to files of CGM Version 4 profiles, such as ActiveCGM, WebCGM, and ATA GREXCHANGE 2.4 and 2.6.
New! Corel* PowerTRACE™ X4
Quickly unlock and repurpose data in legacy blueprints.
New! Welcome Screen
Quickly access recently used documents, templates, learning tools and inspiring illustration work.
New! Windows Vista* Integration
Easily organize projects and search for files within a modern, more intuitive interface, and benefit from high-quality thumbnail previews that improve productivity and reduce searching time.
New! CorelDRAW* ConceptShare™
Share work and collaborate with colleagues and/or clients in real time.
Streamline Technical Illustrations
New! Object Coordinate Docker
Draw, size and rotate shapes and lines with enhanced precision and live screen preview.
Enhanced! Dimension Tools
Create custom dimensions and dimension styles with advanced control for clearly readable illustrations.
Add precise arrowheads to connectors, callouts, dimension lines and any curve.
Projected Drawing Modes
Dramatically increase productivity by actively drawing on the projected plane, removing the need to draw the object first and then project or squeeze it in additional steps.
Use hatch patterns to represent different types of materials and to visualize cross sections in your drawing.
Enhanced! 2-point Line Tool
Draw lines that are tangent or perpendicular to two objects, making it much easier to draw objects such as cylinders.
Create Callouts to let your audience identify objects in a drawing. This one-click tool lets you create callouts including text, callout lines and halos around the whole callout, providing presets and customizable settings.