Download key generator for Topaz InFocus v1.0
InFocusTopaz InFocus uses the most recent image sharpening technology to provide unparralleled, intuitive detail refinement. It is the ultimate tool for superior sharpening, as well as de-blurring out-of-focus and motion blurred images. With Topaz InFocus, you gain tools to improve image clarity simply and effectively.
Whether refining fine image features or rescuing a previously unusable out-of-focus image, Topaz InFocus is the most advanced, yet user-friendly, solution to your sharpening needs.Using the most recent deconvolution technology, Topaz Infocus actually reverses the blurring process, allowing lost detail to essentially be recovered. Topaz InFocus offers you unprecedented de-blurring technology and fine detail enhancement for optimal results on every image.
The Primary Functions of Topaz InFocus Include: 1. Sharpening and refining detail for a crisp and clear image.
2. Reverse image blur, recovering original image detail in both out-of-focus and motion-blurred images.
3. Restore true color and detail to image features obscured by natural haziness (caused by atmospheric effects).
4. Micro-contrast fine detail enhancement, used to enrich subtle structure features.
Topaz InFocus Features
1. DeBlur Tab. Multiple sliders included to control generic, out-of-focus and motion blur.
2. Sharpen Tab. Mulitple sliders included to control sharpening and micro-contrast detail enhancement.
3. Estimate Blur Button. Automatic estimation option for unknown or complex blur types.
4. Auto Updater. Get software updates instantly.
5. Snap / Recall buttons. Save up to 99 snapshot settings
6. Undo / Redo buttons.
7. Collapsible side panels. Expand and collapse the preset and tool panel for an adjustable workspace.
8. Preset Enable / Disable option. Option to enable or disable the preset preview processing at program startup.
9. Preset Navigation. Use the up / down arrow keys to navigate the preset list and display the selected preset thumbnail (in preset preview window). Use the return (Enter) key to apply the currently selected preset.
10. Enable / Disable Tool Tips. Option to enable or disable
the pop up tool tips.
11. Quick Slider Reset. Double click on the slider name to reset default slider values.
* Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
* Compatible with Adobe Photoshop 7-CS5, Adobe Photoshop Elements 1-9, or another editor that supports Photoshop plug-ins. These include Irfanview, PaintShop Pro, etc.
* Compatible with Lightroom with free download.