Download key generator for Fruity Loops FL Studio v9.6
Make virtually any sound!
FL9 includes 29 virtual synthesizers covering acoustic / synthetic bass, electric guitar and plucked string simulation, sampler tools including piano, general play and beat-slicing, and a range of synthesis techniques (subtractive, modeling, FM, granular and additive).
With the newest addition - FL Synthmaker - you can create and share your own FL instruments, effects and instrument panels.
Recording and Editing Audio
Capturing audio with virtually no limits! FL Studio 9 can record up to 99 audio tracks. The Playlist workspace can contain an unlimited number of audio tracks and allows the complete flexibility to arrange discrete audio events in any order or position the creative process. Audio tools allow the user to time-stretch, pitch, cut the beat, cut, edit and audio in accordance with any wishes. In FL9 editing audio becomes even more enhanced with Edison - a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, the ability to record and much more ...
FL Studio imports / exports WAV, MP3 and OGG formats.
Record musical performances and ideas in the most logical way! Tools include an unlimited track Step-sequencer, Piano Roll and Automation Clips. FL Studio supports MIDI and input from all standard Controllers.
Determine your own project design Playlist FL Studio 9 totally flexible and virtually unbounded space where musical patterns, audio and automation data can be displayed and edited to suit your creative ideas and preferred workflow.
Mixing and Mastering
The most powerful mixer in its class! FL Studio 9 includes a mixer with 99 stereo channels. Each track can hold a stack of 8 effects (VST, DX or FL) and, if desired, be routed to any of the other 99 tracks or one of 4 dedicated 'send-channels. The 44 included effects - Maximizer (Maximizer), Limiter (Limiting), Compression (Compression), Delay (Delay), Distortion (Distortion), EQ (Equalization) (graphic and parametric), Filtering (Filtering), phasing (Phasing ) Flendzhing (Flanging), Chorus (Chorus), Coding of Speech Signals (Vocoding) and Reverb (Reverb). Some of them will be widely used by you, such as reverb, through to the minutia of the mastering process with multiband compression / limiting and parametric EQ.
Notable fixes/changes in FL Studio 9.6
* PitCHER (Beta) - Pitch correction and harmonization plugin.
* Horizontal zoom - Improved Playlist, Piano roll & Event Editor.
* Piano roll - Vertical zoom now possible & notes include properties view.
* Note handle - On note selection to rescale length
* Piano roll wave-display - Align notes to audio events.
* Magic lasso - Circle mouse around Notes or Clips to make a selection.
* Autosave / Autobackup - See F10 File options.
* Browser Autohide - See the Browser menu options.
* Lock Playlist tracks to clips - Right-click on Playlist tracks to lock and mimic Bock-tracks.
* Shift + Mouse Wheel - Move Channels, Mixer Tracks, Playlist Tracks & Patterns