Download key generator for WinGuard Pro 2010 Premium v7.3.5
WinGuard Pro 2010 Premium v7.3.5-Lz0
Give yourself peace of mind by securing your computer with WinGuard Pro 2010. WinGuard Pro 2010 is a Freeware program that can secure your Windows computer using several locking methods. It adds password protection to your Windows Programs, Encrypts your Files and Folders and provides Extra Locking for tasks such as; Internet sessions, Registry Access, Task Manager, and many more. WinGuard Pro allows you to lock down the files and block people from installing new software on your personal computer. WinGuard Pro is fully configurable with password time delays, screen blanking and so on. It has over 50 common build in programs and you can even add your own programs, windows and files to the list. Best of all, WinGuard Pro is really easy to use, because you have so much already built in for you, you need not do much in your first stages. As your security needs grow, you can then start adding more items to its list to make your PC fool proof.
Key Features: * Lock Any Program with a Password
* Encrypt Files, Folders & Drives from Windows Explorer
* Disable Software Installation
* Password Protect Windows Explorer
* Password Internet Explorer, FireFox and Downloads
* Restrict Registry and Task Manager
* Works Alongside any Antivirus, Spyware & Firewall software
Compatible with Windows 95/98/Me, NT4/2000/XP, Vista & Windows 7.
What's new in version 7: * Improved encryption routine
* Fixed a problem with some encryption passwords that contained unsupported characters
* Added 2 new features: No View on Drive and Enable Write-Protection on USB Flash drives (See Advanced>System Protection)
* Status bar now shown when encrypting files
* New look interface
* Remove programs from the Ignored Tasks List
* Improved secure uninstaller
* Updated Help File
* Improved protection of Main exe file from deletion, move, etc.
* New re-encrypt files automatically option
WinGuard Pro 2010 (Free) 7.3.5, Released: 31 August 2010: * Bug fixed when opening WinGuard Pro from the Start Menu, duplicates copies opened: 01/Jul/10.
* Added tabbed interface for easier navigation of program features: 01/Jul/10.
* Changed the way the software works so it's less intrusive: 04/Jul/10.
* Encrypt/Decrypt via Explorer bug; fixed. The program would ignore the users future attempts to encrypt or decrypt files if they got the password wrong: 04/Jul/10.
* Problem with saving settings and, installing WinGuard Pro on non-admin accounts; Resolved: 09/Jul/10.
* Problem with uninstaller; Resolved: 09/Jul/10.
* Removed Tweaks (security on Vista/7 does not permit): 14/Jul/10.
* Some program settings removed: 14/Jul/10.
* New Vista style interface: 14/Jul/10.
* Problem with the decryption of files, resulting in bad password; Resolved: 15/Jul/10.
* Minor changes: 17/Jul/10.
* Vista UAC Permissions for Registry Access Updated (this allows copying of the configuration over networks, see below) 18/Aug/10.
* Permissions to copy the configuration to multiple computers over a network granted 18/Aug/10.
* Updated interface and minor updates 18/Aug/10.
* New uninstall program.