Download key generator for Logiccode GSM SMS ActiveX Dll v3.6
A powerful and easy to use ActiveX that can be used to read/delete SMS, send Wap Push and send text messages in English or in any other Unicode Supported languages using GSM modems/phones connected to serial port via data cable/bluetooth/infrared. This control has very wide range of features and good stability thus making it perfect choice for mobile messaging applications like sending product updates to customers, exam results to students etc.
- Supports any ETSI GSM 07.05/07.07 compatible GSM modems such as Wavecom, Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Siemens, Motorola etc and mobile phones having a modem and that supports AT commands such as Nokia, Sony-Ericsson, Motorola, Siemens, Samsung etc.
- Very High Speed in sending of messages (10-12 SMS per minute depending upon various factors like network GSM modem speed, network congestion, network speed etc).
- Supports several communication modes such as Serial Port, Bluetooth and Infrared.
- Allows sending of WAP Push (Service Indication) message through GSM Modem/Phone by specifying URL and text message as per WAP-167-ServiceInd-20010731-a specification.
- Allows reading and deleting of messages from Inbox of GSM modem/phone.
- Reading and setting of GSM modem/phone parameters such as Battery Level, Signal strength etc.
- Send USSD to get prepaid balance, validity of sim etc.
- Supports regular text messages i.e. 160 character length messages with 7-bit character (default GSM alphabet) encoding.
- Supports text messages with 8-bit ANSI encoding (140 character messages)
- Supports Unicode (16-bit UCS2) text messages (70 character messages) in international languages like Hindi, Chinese, German, French etc.
- Supports concatenated text messages.
- Supports sending flash (alert) messages that are immediately displayed on destination phone screen.
- Delivery reports of SMS sent (not supported in some GSM phones/modems).
- Supports sending of SMS in local (national) as well as international numbering format.
- Can specify validity period of the text message.
- Allows setting of time interval between two consecutive short messages to avoid SMS delivery failure during network congestion.
- Allows setting of number of retries in case SMS delivery failure occurs when sending text message in first attempt.
- Allows specifying action type, Wap Push message creation time and Wap push expiry time i.e. time when the WAP Push link will expire.
- Suitable for mobile messaging applications like sending product updates to customers, exam and admission results to students, sending commercial ringtones url, sending pictures url, stock and weather updates etc.
* Pentium II(233 MHZ) or equivalent
* Windows 2000,XP(32/64 bit),2003,2008,Vista(32/64 bit),7(32/64 bit)
* 32 Mb Minimum Ram
* GSM modem/phone and datacable/ bluetooth dongle/infrared dongle
* One free serial port on Computer