Download key generator for Comodo Time Machine v2.8.155286.178
Comodo Time Machine (CTM) is a powerful system rollback utility that allows users to quickly restore their computers to an earlier point in time. CTM snapshots are a complete record of your entire system (including the registry, critical operating system files and user created documents).
Layered Security: * Schedule automatic snapshots to be taken at regular intervals
* Roll back to the last known working state in the event of virus attacks or crashes
* Take snapshots of your computer before large installations or system maintenance
Software Developers and testers can easily restore test systems to the default configuration after each deployment without the need to manually uninstall each application. Home users can even let the kids run amok on the family PC for an afternoon and be safe in the knowledge that any damage can be instantly undone and all files recovered.
Comodo Time Machine features an intuitive, friendly interface which offers quick and easy access to all functionality in the application. Additionally, it also features a sub-console that can be accessed before Windows starts and a Quick Operation console containing shortcuts to important and commonly executed tasks.
Features: * Easy to use - even beginners can quickly create system snapshots with a few mouse clicks
* Provides instant and comprehensive system recovery after virus or spyware infections
* Instantly reclaim your machine after devastating system crashes
* Rollback the changes to ALL your documents - not just changes to system files and the registry
* Boot-up console allows you to rollback even when your system will not boot to Windows
* Test new software and network configurations in the knowledge that you can quickly switch back if problems develop
* Completely remove unwanted software installations without the need to uninstall or clean the registry
* Flexible restore options allow you to mount and browse snapshots to recover individual files or folders
* Right click on any file or folder to synchronize it with a snapshot version
* Schedule regular system snapshots to ensure highly relevant restore points
* Network administrators have another way to quickly fix user or software problems
* Libraries, Internet cafes and other publicly shared networks can schedule a total system restore at the end of each session