Download key generator for SimpleSoft Simple Invoice v3.7.1-P2P
This version of the software is fully network enabled(on a per license basic) and uses a JET database. It’s designed to run on an internal 10/100/1000 LAN or a single computer and is simple to setup. Minimum system requirements:
1GHz Processor, 512MB Memory, 800*600 Screen Resolution.
The invoicing screen allows you to create invoices quickly and efficiently. With its drill down menu system, creating an invoice is simple to do. Print invoices on any of 9 different invoice designs or print credit notes, picking lists or remittance advice slips. The invoice screen comes with an invoice discount facility button and you can sell any item of stock at any price you want. There is also an active profit meter for you to see how much profit you are making on an invoice.
The bookkeeping system is simple to use and allows you to filter out particular sales, purchases or bills by date or category. Not only does it show all invoices and purchase orders within any date period of your choice, but it allows you to track all transactions in and out of your business accounts. These transaction can be sales, purchases, bills, wages or anything you can think of.
If you are in the UK then an extra tabs will appear in bookkeeping and the bookkeeping settings screens, these tabs are for calculates your VAT Return on a monthly, quarterly or annually basis. With a built in VAT Return reminder facility, you need never miss your VAT Returns again.
With built in filters on every screen and the ability to print all of the information that you choose to filter out, Simply Invoice software is extremely versatile and really easy to use. Unlike other invoice packages in this price range, Simply Invoice software is packed full of useful features that you will use sooner or later. You don’t have to use all of the features in Simply Invoice.
The fact that this is more than just an invoicing system puts Simply Invoice software package way ahead of the competition.
* Quotes – For giving out quotes to potential customers
* Invoices – For giving out your invoices
* Purchase Orders – For purchases made from your suppliers/vendors
* Contacts – Manage your customers, suppliers and view account status payments
* Stock Control – View and manage all your items with ease
* Information Panel – At a press of a button yo can see unpaid invoices, total item sales, total customer sales and a sales chart.
* Sales and Purchasing – A basic accounting screen to help you keep track of monthly/yearly sales, invoice and PO payments. It also has a monthly/yearly sales chart so you can visually view sales.
* Bookkeeping – A fully integrated bookkeeping system that can help you keep track of all your transactions going in and out of your business accounts
* RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) – Find invoices and purchase orders which match returned or faulty parts (serial number dependent)
* Fault Reporting – Track the progress of on-site or off-site reported faults from customers
* Mail Shot – Send mail shots via email or post with the built in mail shot facility