Download key generator for SolidWorks 2015 SP2.0
Improve Everyday Productivity
* ÃÂ· Focus On Design, Not Modelling with new features that reduce geometry creation steps.
* ÃÂ· Faster Information Sharing Ã¢ÂÂ Improved general performance, faster analysis and streamlined approaches give users the data to quickly make decisions and keep designing.
* ÃÂ· Enhanced User Experience Ã¢ÂÂ An improved graphical interface presents a clear view of critical data to help focus on design.
* ÃÂ· Simulate Multiple Design Scenarios Ã¢ÂÂ Quickly evaluate the effects of various load combinations on a model, and tracking results.
* ÃÂ· MySolidWorks Standard Ã¢ÂÂ The new MySolidWorks Standard and Professional subscription levels deliver more than 100 hours of SOLIDWORKS training materials and online file exchange services.
Optimize Work Process
* ÃÂ· Collaborative Sharing Ã¢ÂÂ By easily accessing social collaboration and online data management tools on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, users can benefit from faster development and quicker decision making.
* ÃÂ· SOLIDWORKS Treehouse Ã¢ÂÂ Top-down design is facilitated by visually creating assemblies, enabling product structures to be managed at the beginning of design projects.
* ÃÂ· Web2 for SOLIDWORKS Enterprise PDM Ã¢ÂÂ With the addition of mobile connectivity, users can connect to Enterprise PDM from any location, at any time.
Reduce Operations Costs
* ÃÂ· SOLIDWORKS Model Based Definition Ã¢ÂÂ A new offering to help improve communication between design and manufacturing teams by enabling them to communicate product and manufacturing information (PMI) in 3D.
* ÃÂ· SOLIDWORKS Inspection Ã¢ÂÂ The process of creating documentation is simplified, allowing users to quickly set up and compare baseline data to production parts for quality control.
* ÃÂ· SOLIDWORKS Electrical Ã¢ÂÂ Quickly develop electrical schematics and incorporate them into the 3D model with enhanced cable harness and system integration.
* ÃÂ· Enhanced Cost Analysis Ã¢ÂÂ Users can estimate costs across many manufacturing methods, including weldments, plastics, castings and 3D printing.
Solve More Design Challenges
* ÃÂ· Improve Manufacturability of Products with Compound Curvature Ã¢ÂÂ Automatically flattening of 3D models, to help identify materials and manufacturing issues. This feature is especially helpful to those in the apparel, footwear, upholstery and shipbuilding industries.
* ÃÂ· Enhance Product Aesthetics and Usability Ã¢ÂÂ Creating asymmetrical fillets for parts, assemblies and surfaces gives users in the high tech, medical and consumer industries increased flexibility to model more ergonomic and stylized designs.
* ÃÂ· Accurately Simulate Machine Components Ã¢ÂÂ Developing accurate construction machinery and machine tools with automated roller chains helps ensure operation and usability.