Download key generator for Imsi Turbocad Pro Platinum v21.2
- Advanced Architectural Tools like parametric architectural objects
- Advanced Mechanical Tools including more powerful 3D modeling
- More Powerful Part Tree acts like a selective Undo/Redo
- Advanced Constraint Tools including midpoint and pattern constraints
- Associative Arrays / Pattern Tools to apply and control parametrically
- UV Mapping to create more realistic renders
- Outstanding File Compatibility including new IFC export for BIM
What's New in TurboCAD Pro Platinum 21:
New TurboCAD Pro Platinum 21 offers over 30 new features and major improvements to every area of the program.
New Simple BIM with the ability to extract custom data from property sets and/or custom properties then export to the newly supported IFC format.
- Faster Drafting and Detailing with new Auto-Shapes, Arrow Tools, Delta Distance and Delta Move Angles, Customizable Text for Dimensioning, and much more.
- Cutting-Edge 3D Modeling with ACIS R24 3D solid modeling engine, new quick pull options, ability to slice any solid with an ACIS surface, drafting object breaks, and more.
- Superior Rendering with Redsdk 3.3 engine, a now universal manager for Redsdk and Lightworks, and major photorealistic enhancements.
- Better UV Mapping with refined methods for defining segments, a new unwrapping tool, a new material wizard, and new proportional editing.
- More Ways to Share Your Work with the latest AutoCAD DXF/DWG file filters, new SketchUp 2013 SKP filters, and new IFC export.
- 64-bit System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 8* 64-bit, Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista (64-bit) - 2 GB RAM.
- 32-bit System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 8*, Windows 7, Windows Vista**, Windows XP** - 1GB RAM.
- 32-bit version of TurboCAD 20 Pro will run on XP and Vista platforms; however, these platforms are no longer being officially supported.
- Your experience with TurboCAD 21 Pro Platinum will be greatly enhanced with a newer generation, higher speed CPU, 4+ GB RAM, and larger display resolution and graphics support.
- The optional GPU-accelerated Redsdk render modes require a supported graphic processing unit (either a chip on the board, or on a video card). The latest video drivers are typically required. Newer boards with more power and VRAM generally provide greater performance.
All above links are interchangable. No password