Download key generator for Filemaker Server 13 Advanced v126.96.36.1990
Connect to data hosted on FileMaker Server using any combination of FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go and FileMaker WebDirect clients. Use concurrent connections to access solutions hosted on FileMaker Server 13 from FileMaker WebDirect or FileMaker Go. FileMaker Server includes one built-in concurrent connection.
Quick Installation and Administration
Most installations of FileMaker Server take less than 20 minutes so it's easy to instantly start managing your databases remotely and automating administrative tasks. Create Administrator Groups and assign specific administrative tasks while retaining exclusive control of your server. Display a list of databases accessible to your team via the web with the Group Start Page.
24/7 reliability and availability
Get anytime access to your data with 24/7 availability. Protect your data with scheduled live back-ups, which run even while your databases are in use.
Manage groups of FileMaker Pro users with reliable security and network performance. FileMaker Server does not restrict the number of networked FileMaker Pro clients. Technical limits are imposed by your hardware, database design, and operating system.
Manage user access through external authentication via Active Directory/Open Directory. Use SSL encryption for secure data transfer. Data is also secure while hosted on FileMaker Server using powerful AES 256-bit encryption. Requires FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced to enable encryption on each database.
Use the new, breakthrough web technology, FileMaker WebDirect, to run interactive database solutions in a web browser - no programming skills needed. Or use Custom Web Publishing to create custom, data-driven websites using PHP or XML.
Use ODBC (Open Database Connectivity) and JDBC (Java Database Connectivity) to read from and write to FileMaker databases hosted by FileMaker Server with many external programs and development tools. Support up to 50 simultaneous ODBC/JDBC remote connections.
- Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 Professional Edition SP1 (64-bit)
What's new in FileMaker Server 13:
Combine the power of a desktop application with the simplicity of a web browser to manage and share your business information. Available in FileMaker Server 13, FileMaker WebDirect is breakthrough web technology that runs custom business solutions directly in a web browser on a desktop or laptop - with no web development skills required.
Using FileMaker WebDirect
First, enable your solutions for the web in FileMaker Pro 13 and then host them on FileMaker Server 13. Use concurrent connections to access these solutions from FileMaker WebDirect. FileMaker Server 13 includes one built-in concurrent connection.
All-new Admin Console:
The FileMaker Server Admin Console is entirely re-written in HTML5 for instant, secure access from any web browser. Perform administrative tasks more quickly and get status updates on your databases faster. Featuring a brand new look and feel, the Admin Console puts important information at your fingertips. Error and warning alerts appear at the top of the "Status" tab for easier detection and analysis. The "Statistics" tab is enhanced to show more granular information on FileMaker Server performance. Zoom in on the statistics graph to view pinpointed disk or network activity.
FileMaker Server 13 supports the new AES 256-bit database encryption feature. So no matter where your data lives, it's protected from unauthorized access - whether it's hosted on FileMaker Server 13 or on a local FileMaker client. FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced is required to enable encryption in each database.
Improved SSL certificate management
Making your databases more secure is even easier in FileMaker Server 13. When using a single machine installation, just one SSL certificate is needed to support all clients - FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go and FileMaker WebDirect.
Encryption state indicator
Also new is a visual encryption state indicator that appears when securely connecting to FileMaker Server 13 from FileMaker Pro 13. And when the connection is validated by a third-party certificate, the indicator turns green.
Some other new features in FileMaker Server 13:
- Streamline your database deployment processes with even faster database uploads. Build a solution and then upload it directly from FileMaker Pro 13 to FileMaker Server 13. Uploading from FileMaker Pro 13 ensures file transfers are faster, plus there is no file size limits.
- Administration is more streamlined with FileMaker Server 13. When setting up the Server, the number of ports that need to be opened to communicate outside the firewall has been reduced to just four - 80, 443, 16000, and 5003.
- Run a specified script on FileMaker Server 13 that can be used from any FileMaker client. Use this script with server-compatible plug-ins triggered from FileMaker Go to process credit cards or other offsite information.
- FileMaker Server 13 lets you back up databases separately from container field data. Store your container field files on a separate remote drive from the actual database, and make scheduled back ups even faster. Streaming media from FileMaker Server 13 is more consistent even when network bandwidth is restricted.
All above links are interchangable. No password