Download key generator for Gemcom GEMS 6.5
GEOVIA GEMS provides collaborative geology and mine planning capabilities that support cross-functional teams involved in exploration, modelling, mine design, long-term planning, and production scheduling.
GEMS 6.5 provides many exciting new features designed to save time and increase productivity. New tools enable much easier drillhole design, and then allow users to rapidly produce and evaluate solids from the drillhole information in ways that were not previously possible, freeing more time for evaluation and analysis.
The new Dynamic Shells module allows geologists to quickly and easily model geologic data for visualisation of grade data. Fully integrated with GEMS, this tool is designed to save time when initially evaluating deposits and can assist in generating surfaces and solids in moments as opposed to hours. Although this method does not replace traditional solids and block modelling, it is a technique that can provide mining operations with a faster and more flexible analysis capability for an ore deposit.
GEMS 6.5 benefits:
- A new drillhole design tool assists with designing and storing new drillholes for exploration or resource extension projects, allowing geologists to create and edit new planned drillholes graphically.
- Solids validation and error correction has undergone a dramatic change, and new solids repair functionality reduces solids validation time from days to minutes.
- Solids autocorrect feature locates and fills invalid triangles, and removes and fills the resultant hole(s) with the ability to expand the selection to neighbouring triangles in order to fix more complex error groups.
- TIN conditioning, triangle thinning, selection and manual repair functions are also collated into the new tool for ease of use.
- New Dynamic Shells module interactively creates grade shells from drillholes and sample information. Geologists can select data points directly from GEMS and immediately create implicitly modelled isosurfaces, and analyse several different models simultaneously based on different interpolation parameters.
When mining companies seek to increase mine productivity, they turn to Gemcom for technology and services. The Company is home to world-renowned mining solutions like GEMS, Surpac, Minex, Whittle, and InSite, and to industry thought leaders who are pushing the boundaries of whats possible in mining. Established in 1985, Gemcom has a global reach delivering comprehensive solutions in all major mining centres in more than 130 countries. Every major mining company, including BHP Billiton, Codelco, De Beers, Newmont and Vale is a Gemcom client. Through a combination of organic growth and strategic acquisitions, the Company has become the largest global supplier of mining software solutions.
Name: Gemcom GEMS
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 1.0 Gb