Download key generator for VMWare ThinApp Enterprise 5.1.0 Build 2079447 Portable
Review of Key Features
Agentless Application Virtualization
* Agentless architecture-Designed for fast deployment and ease of management, ThinApp requires no agent
code on target devices.
* Complete application isolation-Package entire applications and their settings into a single executable that runs independently on any endpoint, allowing multiple versions or multiple applications to run on the same device without any con?ict.
* Built-in security-Application packages run only in user mode, so end users have the freedom and ?exibility to run their preferred applications on locked-down PCs without compromising security.
Fast, Flexible Application Packaging
* Package once, deploy to many-Package an application once and deploy it to desktops or servers (physical
or virtual, 32- or 64-bit) running Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, or Windows Server 2008.
* Three-step Setup Capture-Use a three-step process for pre- and post-install system states to simplify application packaging and to support applications that require a reboot during the installation process.
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 support-ThinApp now o?ers complete support for virtualizing Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 (IE 6), which makes it easy to virtualize and deploy IE 6 application packages to 32- and 64-bit Windows 7 desktops.
* ThinApp Converter-ThinApp works with VMware vSphere, VMware ESX, and VMware Workstation images to convert silently installed applications into ThinApp packages through a command-line interface that allows for automation of application conversion.
* Relink-Upgrade existing ThinApp executables to incorporate new ThinApp runtime features quickly and easily without the need for associated project ?les.
Fast, Flexible Application Delivery
* ThinDirect-ThinApp ThinDirect gives end users the ?exibility to seamlessly run IE 6 on Windows 7 desktops
alongside newer browsers such as IE 8, and allows the administrator to con?gure web pages with IE 6 dependencies to ensure that URLs always open in the right browser.
* Application Link-Con?gure relationships between virtualized applications, plug-ins, service packs, and even runtime environments such as Java and .NET.
* Application Sync-Automatically apply updates over the web to applications on unmanaged PCs and devices.
* Support for USB drives and thin clients-Deploy, maintain, and update applications on USB storage drives and thin client terminals.
* Microsoft Windows 7 support-Virtualize legacy applications that are supported on Windows 7 to 32- and 64-bit Windows 7 systems. Streamline migration to Windows 7 and avoid costly, time-consuming recoding and regression testing.
Seamless Integration with Existing Infrastructure
* Zero-footprint architecture-Plug ThinApp directly into existing IT tools without the need to add dedicated
hardware or backend databases.
* Integration with management tools-ThinApp creates standard MSI and EXE packages that can be delivered through existing application deployment tools from Microsoft, BMC, HP, CA, Novell, Symantec, LANDesk, and others.
* Support for Active Directory authentication-Add and remove ThinApp users from Active Directory groups, and prevent unauthorized users from executing ThinApp packages.
* Integrated application assignment in VMware View-ThinApp packages can be assigned to individual desktops or pools of desktops in View Manager to allow for streamlined application deployment.
OS : Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Recommend Buy Premium Download Fast Speed!!