Download key generator for Riffstation Guitar Software v126.96.36.199-RaBBiT
Music editing and production are certainly among the activities many users would like to get involved into, but they are much more difficult than they would seem at first glance. When it comes to working with specific musical instruments, things become even more complicated, but if playing the guitar is your hobby, for instance, then is worth taking a shot at using a tool like Riffstation.
With a great looking interface and easy to use controls, this utility can surely help in analyzing and extracting song passages. The waveform view is a great way of taking a close look inside the actual track and the many adjustments that accompany it will make it possible for you to make and monitor changes in real-time.
After loading a song, you can play it and modulate its tempo using either the dedicated knob or by directly moving the beat up or down via the BPM function. There are also 4 different modes you can opt for, as they provide various stereo field settings. Isolating a certain frequency can be done from the corresponding area inside the 'Jam Master' tab of the main window. There are controls for field width, separation and a low and high filter, all adjustable through their own controls.
Another thing you can change for a selected track is the pitch and for this sound property you can move high and low in the octaves, work on semitones and fine tune them as well. The playback controls, though, are very basic, with just one function a bit more special, namely the 'loop' feature. The 'Chord Viewer' and 'Riff Builder' modules of Riffstation are just what a specialist would look for in such an application and they will also increase the value of this impressive piece of software.
- Extract or isolate the guitar
- Modify instrument volumes
- Slow down music in realtime
- Half speed to double speed
- Change key ( - / + Octave)
- Retune the audio not your guitar
- Build custom jam tracks
- Use any mp3 you like
- Build new riffs and songs
- Share them with friends
- Full control of each beat
- Shuffle mode builds new riffs with 1 click
- Automatic chord recogniser
- View chords in realtime
- Chords change with music
- Learn chords in any key
- Detects Major, Minor & 7
- Advanced mode allows editing
The ultimate practice app for guitarists and musicians
? Get the chords for any song in your collection
? See the chord diagrams synced with the music
? Slow down or speed up any piece of music
? Change the key or pitch of any song
? Isolate or mute the guitar in the mix
? Get perfect practice loops synced with the beat
* Amazing guitar software for Mac OSX and Windows
* Get the guitar chords for any song in your music collection
* Automatic chord recognition technology with 85% accuracy for Maj, Minor and 7th chords
* See the guitar chords synced with the original music
* Change the key of the music and see the transposed chords
* Transpose the music in semi tones (+/- 1 octave)
* Fine tune the music to bring it to concert pitch - no need to retune your guitar
* Capo feature lets you see capo chord positions
* Practice at any speed. Slow down and speed up audio without affecting the pitch
* Isolate guitar solos and other instruments in your mp3
* Mute guitar tracks and other instruments to create your own backing tracks
* Remove vocals and create karaoke backing tracks using the isolate tool
* Automatic metronome syncs to the beat
* Loop any section with perfect accuracy. Automatic beat snapping ensures perfect loops
* Save your processed backing tracks or practice loops (full version only)
* Save your setting for each song using session save
* Load songs in any of these formats MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV ,FLAC, AIFF, AIF.
* MP4, AAC, M4A and ALAC are supported on Windows 7 and 8 and Mac OSX only
* Load songs from CDs.
Windows XP & Vista, Windows 7 & 8 [Installation]* You need the latest version of WinRar
* Install Riffstation.
* Drag the patcher to Riffstation dir.
* x64 C: Program Files (x86)Riffstation Trial
x86 C: Program Files (x86)Riffstation Trial
All above links are interchangable. No password