Download key generator for CSI Bridge 2014 version 16.1.0
Modeling, analysis and design of bridge structures have been integrated into CSiBridge to create the ultimate in computerized engineering tools. The ease with which all of these tasks can be accomplished makes CSiBridge the most versatile and productive software program available on the market today.
Using CSiBridge, engineers can easily define complex bridge geometries, boundary conditions and load cases. The bridge models are defined parametrically, using terms that are familiar to bridge engineers such as layout lines, spans, bearings, abutments, bents, hinges and post-tensioning. The software creates spine, shell or solid object models that update automatically as the bridge definition parameters are changed.
CSiBridge design allows for quick and easy design and retrofitting of steel and concrete bridges. The parametric modeler allows the user to build simple or complex bridge models and to make changes efficiently while maintaining total control over the design process. Lanes and vehicles can be defined quickly and include width effects. Simple and practical Gantt charts are available to simulate modeling of construction sequences and scheduling.
Significant enhancements included in CSiBridge 2014 version 16.1.0:
- Superstructure design checking has been implemented for steel superstructure sections according to the Indian Roads Congress code IRC:22-2008. Superstructure types supported include steel I-girders and hybrid I-girders with composite concrete deck.
- Superstructure design checking has been extended to include composite bridge superstructures with steel U-girders according to the "Eurocode EN 1994-2" code (EN 1994-2:2005, Eurocode 4: Design of composite steel and concrete structures - Part 2: General rules and rules for bridges).
- Superstructure design checking has been updated according to the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specifications, 6th Edition, 2013 Interim Revisions. In addition, AASHTO bridge rating accounts for the 2013 interim revisions, and AASHTO seismic bridge design accounts for the 2012 and 2014 interim revisions.
- Concrete frame design is now available according to Eurocode 2-2004, including Eurocode 8-2004 seismic requirements.
- Steel frame design is now available according to Eurocode 3-2005, including Eurocode 8-2004 seismic requirements.
- An enhancement has been implemented for defining tendons in the Bridge Modeler where the options to move and copy tendons now take into account any existing parametric variations that affect the location and inclination of the girders.
- The specification of the notional size used for time-dependent creep and shrinkage analysis has been enhanced to now be specified with the frame and shell section properties instead of with the material property.
- A new staged-construction operation "Change Section & Age" is now available allowing specification of the "Age at Add" when changing frame sections or shell sections.
- The bridge modeler now allows individual bridge objects to be locked to prevent updating their linked models.
- Table output can now request the correspondence between the response components at a single location for additive-, range-, and enveloping-type load combinations. Results that admit correspondence includes most displacement, force, and stress response quantities.
About Computers and Structures, Inc
Founded in 1975, Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI) is recognized globally as the pioneering leader in software tools for structural and earthquake engineering. Software from CSI is used by thousands of engineering firms in over 160 countries for the design of major projects, including the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan, One World Trade Center in New York, the 2008 Olympics Birds Nest Stadium in Beijing and the cable-stayed Centenario Bridge over the Panama Canal. CSI's software is backed by more than three decades of research and development, making it the trusted choice of sophisticated design professionals everywhere!
Name: CSI Bridge
Version: 2014 version 16.1.0
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Size: 405.6 mb