Download key generator for Enfocus PitStop Pro 12.1 Build 446178 Multilingual
PitStop Pro comes with an impressive array of PDF editing tools:
- Edit text, images and line-art
- Embed missing fonts, even if you don't have the font
- Fixing last-minute problems is now a mere matter of seconds. Even when the problem is more complicated or production oriented, PitStop Pro still has the right tool for the job.
- Imagine being able to apply a template with correct trim and bleed boxes to a PDF document while at the same time inserting the printer marks you want.
- PitStop Pro was developed specifically for use in a demanding, deadline-driven professional publishing environment. It won't let you down when a deadline looms and you have to fix things quickly and efficiently.
- The built-in industry-standard PDF preflight engine checks all aspects of your PDF files to detect missing or corrupt fonts, incorrect colors, objects without bleed and much more
- It supports standards such as PDF/X, the Ghent PDF Workgroup specifications and the profiles created by your user association, publisher or printer. You can generate a full preflight report that lists all problems found in your files or you can choose to use the navigator to pinpoint the exact error object. The navigator can often even fix the problems for you.
Global changes to the rescue
When working with long documents or to fix problems across a number of pages in a PDF file, global changes come to the rescue. Each global change can be customized to do exactly what you need and accomplishes changes automatically across a complete PDF file.
- Apply stamps
- Insert cover pages
- Renumber pages
- Convert all colors
PitStop Pro 12 introduces Smart Preflight & Correction - a more accurate and flexible way of preflighting and correcting PDF files to their specific production requirements.
Accurate detailed preflight information
When it's important to know for sure that a particular PDF file has been preflighted and by whom, the open, standards-based Certified PDF technology embedded in PitStop Pro comes in handy.
It embeds the results of the preflight in the actual PDF file and certifies the file with a standard digital signature. Never doubt the quality of the files you receive or waste time unnecessarily preflighting incoming files again.
In short, whatever problems you may face with troublesome PDF files, PitStop Pro preflight software helps you fix them quickly and efficiently without ever leaving Adobe Acrobat.
System requirements PitStop Pro 12 update 1:
Minimum 512 MB of RAM (2GB recommended)
1024 x 768 screen resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
Adobe Acrobat 8.x Standard or Professional
Adobe Acrobat 9.x Standard or Pro
Adobe Acrobat X Standard or Pro
Adobe Acrobat XI Standard or Pro - including the locally installed Acrobat Creative Cloud XI
Supported operating systems:
Microsoft Windows 7, Home Premium, Business or Ultimate Edition (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit running in 32-bit mode)
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks): only with Adobe Acrobat X and XI Standard or Pro