Download key generator for Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.16.0
Nikon Camera Control Pro - This software is designed to remotely manage the settings of most digital SLR cameras Nikon. The camera can be connected to a computer via USB cable to a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter.
* Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cable, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer, Wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter.
* In addition to direct transfer of images from a camera to computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed.
* Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
* Integration with other Nikon software:
* Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software.
* Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software.
Modifications enabled with 2.15.0:
- Support for RAW images captured with the D610 has been added.
- An Auto2 option has been added to New WB under White Balance in the Camera Settings portion of the Develop section in the Edit List palette. This option is available with RAW images taken with the D7000. However, colors will differ slightly from those achieved with the camera's White Balance set to AUTO2 Keep warm lighting colors.
Issues resolved with both the Windows version
- When some color profiles were used as the monitor (or display) profile, colors were extremely blue.
- When the Selection Control Point was dragged, an error was sometimes displayed and Capture NX 2 would quit unexpectedly.
- When some color profiles were used and the Soft Proof feature enabled, colors were sometimes strange or an error may have been displayed.
- When attempting to print images with which this issue occurred, Capture NX 2 sometimes quit unexpectedly.
- When editing images, a "The drive that the Temporary Folder is on is nearly full." error message was sometimes displayed.
- When performing batch processing on a large number of images, blue lines sometimes appeared in images.
- This updater will update Camera Control Pro 2.13.0 or later to 2.15.0.
- You must have Camera Control Pro 2.13.0 or later installed to perform this update.
- It may be necessary to enter your product key code (s) during installation. Please have your product key code(s) available for installation.
- You may be required to enter your computer's administrator password to use this installer. Be sure to have that information available.