Download key generator for Neuratron PhotoScore Ultimate v7.0.2 Patch MPT
Most versatile : PhotoScore Ultimate 7 picks out virtually every detail and even recognizes 4 and 6 line guitar tablature, 1, 2 and 3 line percussion staves. It is the world's first and only commercial program available that is also designed to read handwritten scores.
Easiest of use : Ease-of-use has been a central design aim right from the start, and with automatic scanning and recognition, plus licensed Sibelius-style editing interfaces, PhotoScore Ultimate 7 even becomes fun and exciting to use!
PhotoScore Ultimate 7 reads virtually all markings in printed music, and most in handwritten music, including :
- 5-line staves (normal and small), 4- and 6- line guitar staves, 1-, 2- and 3-line percussion staves
- Notes, chords (including stem direction, beams & flags) and rests (including multirests) in up to 4 voices per staff
- Appoggiaturas (grace notes), cue-sized and cross-staff notes
- Accidentals and articulation marks
- Clefs, key signatures, time signatures
- The format of the page, including the page size, staff size, margins, and where systems end
- Slurs, ties and hairpins
- Text including lyrics, dynamics, fingerings, instrument names, tempo and technique markings
- Guitar chord diagrams
- Various other markings such as codas, segnos, ornaments, pedal markings and repeat endings
- 64 staves per page
- 400 pages per score
Once the music has been PhotoScored with Ultimate you can...
- Extract parts
- Reformat the score
- Print out
- Play back (using Espressivo technology licensed from Sibelius for astonishing realism!) - Guitar chord diagrams/frames are not played back, although guitar tablature staves are.
- Send directly to Sibelius
- Save as a MusicXML or NIFF file* and open in Finale or another music program
- Save as a MIDI file and open in Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar or another sequencing program*
- Save as a WAV (Windows) or AIFF (Mac OS X) file for burning to CD or converting to MP3
- Use the performance mode to easily read music off the screen whilst you are performing
- Pentium III (or equivalent AMD processor) or higher PC with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7. At least 512MB is recommended.
- Your computer should also have a reasonable amount of free hard disk space - at least 40MB and preferably rather more.
- Adobe Reader 6.0 or later should be installed to view PhotoScore?s PDF help.
- Sibelius users note: Although PhotoScore will work with Sibelius version 3 and higher, It is recommended that you use Sibelius 5.0 or higher (Sibelius 7.0 for the best results) as it has greatly improved PhotoScore importing capabilities.
- A scanner (probably connected to your computer via a USB, Printer or SCSI port), and installed TWAIN or WIA driver software.
Language : English