Download key generator for Adobe Audition CC 6.0 build 732
NEW Sound Remover - Easily remove specific audio elements in just a few clicks. Select a sample of the unwanted sound; Sound Remover will scan the entire clip and remove that element from the recording. Repair or restore dialogue and production audio to deliver pristine results faster.
NEW Preview Editor - Confirm your edits before you commit. With Preview Editor, you can visually compare waveform tweaks, view multiple file sections simultaneously, and confirm time stretching before applying your changes.
NEW Enhanced multitrack editing - Clear and comprehensive clip handling, manipulation, and grouping tools save time by letting you craft large multitrack projects quickly, apply edits and effects to multiple clips, and organize audio within projects easily.
NEW Advanced sound design - Adobe Audition includes many new and enhanced sound design tools, including Noise Generator and Pitch Bender, that let you create sounds and shape soundscapes to craft the perfect effect.
Roundtrip editing workflow - Seamless roundtrip editing on audio tracks lets you send clips, mixes, or sequences from Adobe Premiere Pro to Adobe Audition and back for editing, restoration, and complete soundtrack creation.
Automatic speech alignment - Replace location dialogue with studio-recorded ADR and align it perfectly, even if the original audio includes background noise. Fix lip sync issues easily and deliver better production value faster.
NEW Enhanced Spectral Display - Edit audio with surgical precision using enhanced selection capabilities in the Spectral Display editor. Make multiple selections, create complex regions, and apply more accurate fixes with visual editing tools similar to those in Adobe Photoshop.
NEW Audio finesse - Work efficiently with a streamlined interface. Dock panels to emphasize the tools you need most, and use new shortcuts, navigation tools, and timeline views to work smarter and finish faster.
NEW ITU loudness metering - Conform to today's broadcast regulations with a loudness monitor you can reference as you work. The ITU Loudness Radar panel provides visual feedback so you can quickly find and fix audio passages that exceed volume limits.
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit) or Windows 8 (64 bit)
- 2GB of RAM
- 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280x800 display
- OpenGL 2.0capable system
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol, WASAPI, or Microsoft WDM/MME
- USB interface and/or MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturera?s specifications for your device).
- Optional: Optical drive for CD burning
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, membership validation, and access to online services.
Languages: English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, ???, ???