Download key generator for TamoSoft CommView 6.5.0 Build 732
This application captures every packet on the wire to display important information such as a list of packets and network connections, vital statistics, protocol distribution charts, and so on. You can examine, save, filter, import and export captured packets, view protocol decodes down to the lowest layer with full analysis of over 70 widespread protocols. With this information, CommView can help you pinpoint network problems and troubleshoot software and hardware.
CommView includes a VoIP analyzer for in-depth analysis, recording, and playback of SIP and H.323 voice communications.
CommView runs on Windows XP / Vista/ 7 / 8 or Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 (both 32- and 64-bit versions). It requires a 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, Wireless Ethernet, or Token Ring network card, or a standard dial-up adapter. For remote monitoring tasks, you can use our special, optional add-on for CommView: CommView Remote Agent. It allows CommView users to capture network traffic on any computer where Remote Agent is running, regardless of the computer's physical location. This powerful and unique technology broadens your monitoring range: you are no longer limited by your LAN segment or personal computer.
What you can do with CommView
- View detailed IP connections statistics: IP addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
- Reconstruct TCP sessions.
- Map packets to the application that is sending or receiving them.
- View protocols distribution, bandwidth utilization, and network nodes charts and tables.
- Generate traffic reports in real time.
- Browse captured and decoded packets in real time.
- Search for strings or hex data in captured packet contents.
- Import and export packets in Sniffer, EtherPeek, AiroPeek, Observer, NetMon, and Tcpdump formats, export packets in hex and text formats.
- Configure alarms that can notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown addresses, etc.
- Create your own plug-ins for decoding any protocol.
- Exchange data with your application over TCP/IP.
- Export any IP address to SmartWhois for quick, easy IP lookup.
- Capture loopback traffic.
All above links are interchangable. No password