Download key generator for DEKSI Network Inventory 10.6 Enterprise
With DEKSI Network Inventory you can view the information remotely, generate a variety of different reports, as well as track the changes that occurred since your last inventory was run. DEKSI Network Inventory allows you to export your valuable information to a variety of different databases: MS Access, MS Excel, CSV, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Linter 6.1!
There is no other network inventory software program anywhere that has as many new features and adds new features as frequently as DEKSI Network Inventory!!! DEKSI Network Inventory is the most popular network inventory program in the world and is used every day to inventory millions of computers around the world.
Comprehensive and Detailed Reporting and Auditing Capabilities
Monitor the current number of software products that are installed on the computers in your network to determine if the number of software applications found is larger than the number of licenses that your company has purchased. DEKSI Network Inventory will allow you to have a comprehensive and detailed audit of your License Keys and Serial Numbers and will enable you to enter valid serial numbers and license keys for your products and discover if unauthorized or illegal copies of those software products are installed on various computers on your network. More and more companies are being audited and it's vitally important that illegal copies of software products are not installed on the computers on your network. Also, IT Managers and Network Administrators want to be sure that their employees computers are not loaded with games and other non-authorized products.
DEKSI Network Inventory allows you to:
- Find network computers and add them to the inventory database.
- View remote computers' hardware configuration.
- View remote computers' software configuration.
- Track hardware and software changes on network computers
- Create comparison table with the on network computers
- Export the data you obtain to your database.
- Run queries and generate reports in Ms Word, Ms Excel, HTML, text file, etc.
- Generate PDF, DOC, and HTML reports in the web UI.
- Select computer groups in the web UI.
- Display "Denied Software" by red color.
- Send data via FTP in the passive mode.
- Save the selected list of computers to a file and load it back and select the saved PCs on the list in the process of creating reports.
- Integrate with our network management and monitoring program DEKSI Network Administrator.