Download key generator for CADNexus CAPRI CAE Gateway 3.15 for CATIA v5
CADNexus`` CAPRI CAE Gateway provides broad capabilities to enable designers and analysts to streamline their process and optimize products performance in a multidisciplinary environment. CAPRI is being used for a wide range of applications and disciplines. Select an application area to learn more about how CADNexus can accelerate your product development process, improve and optimize your products, and reduce engineering costs.
- Streamline Geometry Access: With CAPRI, analysts can work on a translation-free view of the CAD geometry, maintain full control over the accuracy of the model, and significantly reduce the effort to go from CAD to a mesh-ready format.
- Automate Design Updates. Synchronizing simulation runs with design changes can be fully automated with CAPRI. Whether the design is updated by a CAD designer, analyst, or an optimization tool, a robust associative link to CAD means all the simulation preprocessing data can be reliably updated without any manual intervention.
- Eliminate Reverse Engineering: Simulation driven design with native CAD dimensions and shapes through CAPRI eliminates the time and effort to rework or reverse engineer the final CAD shape.
- Optimize Computing Resources: The web-oriented, vendor-neutral architecture of CAPRI gives engineers the freedom to build processes that can be seamlessly extended from a desktop to a cross-platform, distributed computing environment.
- Multi-CAE Interoperability: Interoperability between CAPRI and several major commercial preprocessing and meshing packages enables data exchange and coupling of multi-disciplinary analysis tools with minimal effort.
- Integration Options: CAPRI provides flexible integration options for novice to expert users alike allowing users to choose the best options to meet application and process requirements. A light-weight, vendor-neutral architecture saves overall IT cost of ownership.
CADNexus is a global provider of interoperability software for collaborative multi-CAD & CAE environments. The Companys flagship software product CAPRI provides seamless, vendor-independent interoperability of leading CAD and CAE engineering tools for faster, more efficient simulation-driven design. Developed by principal researchers and Ph.D.s at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, CADNexus products are used by some of the worlds leading organizations in aerospace, automotive, and defense. Combined with comprehensive consulting services and deep domain expertise in the world of CAD & CAE tools and technologies, CADNexus solutions help organizations dramatically reduce engineering costs, errors, and time-to-market across the product lifecycle.
With Premium Account For Maximum Speed! Buy it Now To Save Time