Download key generator for PCStitch v10.00.023
Here's some of what PCStitch 10 can can do:
- Convert Pictures or images into a patterns instantly!
- Includes over 2000 library patterns you can use in your own creations.
- Our Text Feature is awesome. 50 fonts are included or create your own!
- Add Borders instantly. Use ours or create your own.
- Custom Stitches are a snap to create and use in all your designs.
- Printing Options let you stitch off paper that fits your style.
- Share Your Favorite creations or patterns from other PCStitch users!
Other Features Include:
Highlight Palette Entries: Instantly see where a floss is used in your designs.
Designer Logos: Insert Logos and other graphics into the Pattern Information sheet.
Auto Backstitching: Instantly add backstitching around a single or multiple color area.
Custom Palette Sort: Define a custom order of palette entries on your printouts.
Palette Symbol Enhancments: Select custom symbol colors for printouts. Choose symbol by stitch type.
Export to PCStitch 7: Allows you to save your pattern files in old PCStitch format.
Pattern Browser Panel: Easily find PCStitch files on your system.
Open PVF Files: Allows you to Display and Print Pattern Viewer Files.
Complete Design Tools: Cut, Copy, Paste, Rotate, Flip, Fill, Mirror Mode
Multiple Stitch Types: Use full, 1/4, 3/4, and half stitches
Beads: Add Mill-Hill beads to your patterns
Flexible Backstitching: Attach backstitching to any location in a grid square.
Multiple Floss Lists: DMC, Anchor, Kreinick & Coats floss lists included.
Specialty Stitches: Use over 60 speciality stitches such as the Lazy Daisy.
6 Display modes: View the pattern stitches as symbols, stitches, or both.
Unlimited Zoom Settings: View as much or as little of the design as needed.
Enhanced Rulers: View rulers as inches, centimeters, or stitch count.
And Much, Much More... PCStitch now and see all it has to offer!