Download key generator for Adobe Master Collection CS5.5 LS4
What's New In Adobe Creative Suite 5.5?:
Create content for new devices and move designs across media. Develop with HTML5, boost your video-editing efficiency, and deliver new reading experiences with Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Master Collection software, which includes Adobe Audition CS5.5 and Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium Edition.
Enhanced Multiscreen Preview panel
View website designs as they would appear across desktops, smartphones, tablets, and televisions within the enhanced panel in Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 that now better handles custom media queries and multiple CSS files.
Robust jQuery support
Build rich content for a variety of devices with support for the jQuery Mobile framework in Dreamweaver CS5.5. Take advantage of mobile templates, contextual code hinting, and the ability to quickly insert objects into a design.
Support for more mobile platforms and devices
Create content in Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5 optimized for delivery across more devices thanks to support for Flash Player 10.2 and Adobe AIR 2.6; and new platforms including Android, RIM, iOS, webOS, and Adobe Digital Home.
A more efficient video workflow
Trim and edit with more efficiency and precision in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Use widely accepted NLE shortcuts and easily sync separately recorded field audio with your video, thanks to new dual-system sound support.
Action Wizard in Acrobat Pro
Automate routine, multistep PDF tasks more easily in Adobe Acrobat X Pro. The Action Wizard guides you through creating an Action, which is an automated sequence of steps that can be applied to a single PDF or batches of files.
Advanced audio-for-video editing
Record, edit, mix, master, and sweeten audio with Adobe Audition CS5.5 now available for Mac OS and Windows. Roundtrip edit with Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5, or use OMF and XML to speed up project exchange with ProTools and other NLEs.
Folio Producer tools in InDesign
Create engaging digital magazines, newspapers, and retail catalogs that incorporate eye-catching elements such as 360 object rotation and image panoramas for a wide variety of tablet devices. Upload to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite5 for further production and distribution.
Mercury Playback Engine
Work faster thanks to enhancements in the Adobe Mercury Playback Engine in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Edit using newly certified laptop GPUs, get real-time playback of mixed-format timelines, and use more GPU-accelerated filters and effects.
Enhanced eBook authoring in InDesign
Create more engaging eBooks, with less need for developers. Use a smoother EPUB workflow as you include refined typography and images that resize automatically to fit virtually any screen. You can now even add video and audio for eBook reader applications that support HTML5 video and audio tags.
Enhanced creative freedom on the go
Take your creativity beyond the desktop. Use mobile devices like the iPad with Adobe Ideas sketching software and additional companion apps as they become available for Photoshop CS5 Extended.
Flash Builder 4.5 for developing for mobile
Rapidly develop cross-platform web, desktop, and mobile applications, leverage a common Flex and/or ActionScript codebase to write apps for Android, iOS, and BlackBerry, while sharing code from web and desktop apps with Flash Builder 4.5 Premium Edition.
Photoshop CS5 Extended
Acrobat X Pro
Flash Catalyst CS5.5
Flash Professional CS5.5
Flash Builder 4.5 Premium Edition
Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 (with Adobe OnLocation and Encore)
After Effects CS5.5
Adobe Audition CS5.5
Adobe OnLocation CS5
Device Central CS5.5
Media Encoder CS5.5
CS Live online services 1,2
Adobe CS5.5 Extra Content
This is Extra Content (also called Functional Content) that Adobe bundles with some CS5.5 applications. It is technically optional and not required to run the main products, but will improve your experience if you can take the time to download and add it to your installation.
Whats included in this free additional content are typically media assets, templates, tutorials, documentation, fonts, footage, sample files and projects, and so on.
This product is available in the following languages: German, Spanish, Spanish (America Latina), French, French canadian, Italian, Dutch, Portugese (Brazil), Swedish
* Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor (Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 or or AMD Phenom II recommended); Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II required for Adobe Premiere Pro; processor with 64-bit support required for Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
* Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3; Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2; or Windows 7; 64-bit edition of Windows Vista or Windows 7 required for Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and the Subscription Edition of Master Collection
* 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
* 24.3GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
* 1280x900 display (1280x1024 recommended) with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
* Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance in Adobe Premiere Pro; visit www.adobe.com/go/premiere_systemreqs for the latest list of supported cards
* Some GPU-accelerated features in Adobe Photoshop require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
* Some features in Adobe Bridge rely on a DirectX 9capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
* 7200 RPM hard drive for editing compressed video formats; RAID 0 for uncompressed
* Adobe-certified card for capture and export to tape for SD/HD workflows
* OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 port for DV and HDV capture, export to tape, and transmit to DV device
* Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
* DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs (DVD+-R burner for burning DVDs; Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Disc media)
* Java Runtime Environment 1.6 (included)
* Eclipse 3.6.1 required for plug-in installation
* QuickTime 9 software required for QuickTime and multimedia features
* Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files and to play back DVD projects exported as SWF files
* Broadband Internet connection required for online services and to validate Subscription Edition (if applicable) on an ongoing basis*