Download key generator for Topaz BandW Effects 1.1.0
Topaz B&W Effects is a black and white converter and image enhancer
that gives you a variety of tools, making it easy to create stunning
black and white compositions. More than your traditional black and
white conversion tool, Topaz B&W Effects offers more enhancement tools
and greater flexibility for a more diverse range of looks.
HERE�S A SHOT OF THE INTERFACE AND 10 OF MY FAVORITE NEW FEATURES
FOUND IN TOPAZ B&W EFFECTS:
1. LOTS AND LOTS of presets. I�m talking an extensive library with
over 150 presets simulating traditional and alternative B&W processes!
2. Preset Collections. The presets included in Topaz B&W Effects are
organized into 7 collections � each offering a different style of
effects from traditional Silver Gelatin to stylized. Unique to Topaz
are the Van Dyke Brown Collection, Cyanotype Collection, Opalotype
Collection and the Albumen Collection, which all simulate historical
printing processes. This allows you to give your images an authentic
look and feel. Learn more about the collections below...
3. Selective Brush. Intuitive selective adjustment brush for
burning, dodging, selective color and selective detail � plus
4. True Grain Filter & Grain Creation. Choose from your favorite
films or create your own grain.
5. Adaptive Exposure. The power of Topaz Adjust is infused with B&W
Effects to help create dynamic detail and exposure � Let me just say
that this is my FAVORITE feature!
6. Quad Tone. Allows for 4 different tones to be selected and
applied to different tonal regions within your image.
7. Creative Effects. Includes popular characteristics seen in Topaz
favorites like Adjust, Simplify and Lens Effects to creatively enhance
8. Finishing Touches. Includes effects to give your image the
perfect final touch. This includes borders, vignettes and more.
9. Effect enable/disable. Clickable preview options that allow you
to hide or view a set of adjustments for easy comparison.
10. Stage-based interface layout for a simple and streamlined
workflow. All of the tools are broken down into steps to help ease you
through the editing process.